What is Press Release?
Have you ever been to a launching or an inaugurating event?
If no, you might not easily understand the enthusiasm and exuberance that comes with the launch of a new product, a new business partner, a new company branch, or anything else. To heighten this excitement, companies, and firms release a statement with proper photographs and evidence for backing this statement. This is what we know as the press release.
Now, when you want to release a statement to the press, you can’t do it directly; well, not until you are some celebrity or an equally famous figure in the business world. This is why there are some normal PR sites where everyone can issue a statement regarding the launch of something significant.
How to Submit a Press Release Online?
Submitting the press release in the online sites might sound to be a troublesome business. However, many businesses have gained quite a success with these PR sites after giving their statements. So, before you start the submission process, let’s briefly look at the steps you need to follow.
- Find the most suitable PR site as per your business.
- Open the site and then create an account or fill up your essential details that are asked.
- You will be asked to verify those details either via mail or via an OTP.
- For PR submission, your statement must have a proper headline, a good content summary, contact, and the targeted keywords.
- After submitting, the PR statement will be sent for approval.
- Once the admin approves it, your statement will be published for the traffic.
Free/Paid Press Release Submission Sites List for 2020-2021
Some of the PR sites offer free publications without charging any fee. However, there are some other sites where either you will be asked for a submission fee or a package subscription fee. So, let’s look at some of the best sites that are becoming popular amongst the business market.
While selecting the best PR submission site, you might have to use some of the best tricks. So, let’s have a look!
- First, decide whether you want to submit a statement without any cost or not.
- Choose a site that is reputed and popular in the market.
- Make sure to study the pre-requisites for the approval of the PR statement by the site admin.
- If you want to buy any package, start with the basic one if you are not a pro in this PR submission.
- Lastly, make sure that your content is up to the mark, has properly targeted keywords, and the heading should be catchy and attractive.
|1||http://www.prfree.org/||July - 2020|
|2||http://www.free-press-release.com/||July - 2020|
|3||https://www.forpressrelease.com/||July - 2020|
|4||http://www.ibotoolbox.com/||July - 2020|
|5||http://www.marketpressrelease.com/||July - 2020|
|6||http://prsync.com/||July - 2020|
|7||http://pressreleaseping.com/||July - 2020|
|8||https://onlineprnews.com/||July - 2020|
|9||https://www.freeprnow.com/||July - 2020|
|10||https://www.briefingwire.com/||July - 2020|
|11||https://www.prlog.org/||July - 2020|
|12||https://www.prbuzz.com/||July - 2020|
|13||https://www.prurgent.com/||July - 2020|
|14||https://www.pr-inside.com/||July - 2020|
|15||http://www.prleap.com/||July - 2020|
|16||https://www.yumpu.com/en||July - 2020|
|17||https://www.researchsnipers.com/||July - 2020|
|18||https://www.24-7pressrelease.com/||July - 2020|
|19||https://www.npr.org/||July - 2020|
|20||https://www.prnewswire.com/||July - 2020|
|21||https://www.businesswire.com/||July - 2020|
|22||https://betanews.com/||July - 2020|
|23||http://www.prweb.com/||July - 2020|
|24||https://www.thomasnet.com/||July - 2020|
|25||https://www.mediapost.com/||July - 2020|
|26||https://www.openpr.com/||July - 2020|
|27||https://www.tmcnet.com/||July - 2020|
|28||https://www.tptptp.com/||July - 2020|
|29||https://www.ereleases.com/||July - 2020|
|30||https://www.1888pressrelease.com/||July - 2020|
|31||https://scoopasia.com/||July - 2020|
|32||http://www.pressreleaseping.com/||July - 2020|
|33||https://www.directionsmag.com/||July - 2020|
|34||https://www.pressreleasepost.com/||July - 2020|
|35||https://clickpress.com/||July - 2020|
|36||http://www.pitchengine.com/||July - 2020|
|37||http://www.nanotech-now.com/||July - 2020|
|38||https://www.newswiretoday.com/||July - 2020|
|39||https://www.free-press-release-center.info/||July - 2020|
|40||http://www.theopenpress.com/||July - 2020|
|41||http://www.prfire.co.uk/||July - 2020|
|42||https://www.businessportal24.com/en||July - 2020|
|43||http://www.easy-pressrelease.com/||July - 2020|
|44||http://www.ukprwire.com/||July - 2020|
|45||https://www.przoom.com/||July - 2020|
|46||http://www.transworldnews.com/||July - 2020|
|47||https://www.webknowhow.net/||July - 2020|
|48||http://www.freepressindex.com/||July - 2020|
|49||http://www.prhwy.com/||July - 2020|
|50||http://www.prbd.net/||July - 2020|
|51||http://www.newssides.com/||July - 2020|
|52||http://www.techexpo.com/||July - 2020|
|53||https://www.pressabout.com/||July - 2020|
|54||https://www.pressmethod.com/||July - 2020|
|55||https://story.kisspr.com/||July - 2020|
|56||http://www.hungarynewswire.com/||July - 2020|
|57||http://www.newslink.org/||July - 2020|
|58||https://www.bytesin.com/||July - 2020|
|59||http://www.gulfcoastnewstoday.com/||July - 2020|
|60||https://www.prnewsdistribution.co.uk/||July - 2020|
|61||https://xpresspress.com/||July - 2020|
|62||http://newsalbum.com/||July - 2020|
|63||https://express-press-release.net/||July - 2020|
|64||https://121pressrelease.com/||July - 2020|
|65||http://www.thepressrelease.org/||July - 2020|
|66||http://www.pr4links.com/||July - 2020|
|67||https://release-news.com/||July - 2020|
|68||https://www.pressreleasepower.com/||July - 2020|
|69||https://realtimepressrelease.com/||July - 2020|
|70||https://www.top10orfree.com/||July - 2020|
|71||https://www.pressreleasepoint.com/||July - 2020|
|72||http://www.pr9.net/||July - 2020|
|73||https://releasethepress.com/||July - 2020|
|74||http://www.freeprnews.co.uk/||July - 2020|
Why Press Release Submission is Required?
Even though some people do consider these PRs as a mode of baffling the audience and gaining stardom, we would beg to differ. PR submission has a great advantage for any brand or business’s success, Some of which we are going to study today.
- PR submission is one of the best off-page SEO techniques that you can attempt.
- Once the statement gets approved, your PR will be exposed to the world.
- With a proper PR submission, your sales leads will increase dramatically.
- It is one of the best marketing strategies to gain more buyers or mergers for the business.
Press Release Submission Benefits
There are a lot of questions that are being ask about the effectiveness of the PR submission sites. Now, we will discuss the benefits of these sites and how they are better than calling up the PR department of a news channel.
- PR submission sites are way more cost-effective than releasing the statement directly in the PR department.
- PR sites don’t ask for a lot of documents to be provided at the time of submission.
- Any business or brand can be promoting via these PR submission sites.
- There is an instant exposure to your business since the statements are approved at the earliest.
Conclusion: Press Release Submission Sites
PR submission sites have helped many people to gain more traffic to their businesses or brands. These sites give exposure to the digital market and help you build strong backlinks to your website. You will have to ensure that your choice of the PR site is perfect and most suitable for your agenda. If you have any confusion, you will contact the site via emails or chatbots. To know more about the PR submission procedure specific to the site.