Have you ever thought of using an audio-based file upload technique to boost your website’s visibility? It’s an effective strategy to create backlinks and drive visitors to your website. You must begin using it since it’s simple and doesn’t require any money.
Do you want to know how to use audio submission websites for advertising your business? You’re at the right spot. In this post, the team, Web Tech Monster, will share the most recent websites for audio submission for 2022. In addition, we’ll discuss how important it is to use these sites for audio sharing for SEO campaigns.
All you have to do is scroll down!
Before discussing the top websites for uploading your music files, you’ll want to discuss a bit about sites for audio submission.
What is Audio Submission in SEO?
Audio-sharing websites are sites that let you submit your music for sharing. You can play and download music from these websites without paying for it. The best audio websites can assist you in building high-quality do-follow backlinks that link to your site. By using these backlinks, you can increase the traffic to your website.
The use of audio submissions as part of SEO can be described as an off-page SEO method to generate high-quality inbound links. You can create inbound links when you upload audio with high DA audio submission websites.
What are Audio Submission Sites? (Audio Sharing Sites)
Sites for sharing audio allow you to upload your music for sharing. You can listen to and download music from these sites for free without needing to pay. Top audio sites will help you create high-quality do-follow backlinks that link to your website. By using these backlinks, you will be able to boost the traffic to your website.
Using audio submissions to SEO is an off-page SEO technique to create high-quality inbound links. Inbound links can be made by sharing audio online on sites with high DA audio submission websites.
Top 10 Audio Submission Sites List for 2022:
1. Myspace (https://myspace.com/)
2. Tumblr (https://www.tumblr.com/)
3. Soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/)
4. Last.fm (https://www.last.fm/)
5. BandCamp (https://bandcamp.com/)
6. Spotify (https://www.spotify.com/us/)
7. Chirbit (https://www.chirbit.com/)
8. Buzznet (https://www.buzznet.com/)
9. Blip.fm (https://blip.fm/)
10. Reverbnation (https://www.reverbnation.com/)
How to Submit an Audio File?
There are many audio-sharing websites. I will help you navigate the process of submitting your audio on these sites. This will allow you to upload your audio to the internet.
Step 1: Create an Audio File for Submission
Step 2: Sign up for an account on the chosen free audio upload website
Step 3: Create a profile when you are asked to create one.
Step 4: Click on Upload
Step 5: Locate the audio file you want to download and select Open/Upload.
Step 6: Add Title, Tags, and Description for the Audio File
Step 7: Submit
Before you begin sharing your audio files, it is essential to be aware of the following:
- A quality audio file must be crisp and not contain background sound. Inappropriate sounds can compromise audio quality and can distract the listener.
- Verify that the format of your file is suitable. Most audio websites support MP3 AIFF, M4A, and M4A formats, WAV, and AAC. If your audio does not exist in one of these formats, use a God audio converter to change it to the proper format.
- Your audio should have the same formatting and quality from beginning to finish.
- When sharing audio, listen to it on headphones. Make sure to remove any unnecessary audio.
Now the time to check out our audio submission site list in India 2022 :-
|S.NO||Audio Submission Sites||Domain Authority (DA)||Page Authority (PA)|
Standard Audio Submission Guidelines
Audios are now quite popular with the younger generation. However, publishers must adhere to standard guidelines to attract more people to their music.
We have provided various audio tips to help students begin to understand this critical issue.
- Utilize an external, unidirectional microphone record to enhance the quality of your recordings. This kind of microphone can aid in removing common problems associated with audio issues such as soundcard buzz, noise reduction A/C, fluorescent lights, and many more.
- Utilize a pop filter or screen: mainly when spoken words provide clear and understandable sound.
- Before publishing the audio file, you must listen to the recording repeatedly to eliminate any problems. You can listen to your recording with headphones in a quiet environment to prevent any external influences.
- You could also use an Android or iPhone device for novices and some professional applications. (in the event you don’t own an external recording device.)
How to Use Audio Submission Sites for SEO?
Before you submit, you must have the appropriate audio files to offer to these sites or have content you can send as podcasts.
This step-by-step guide is designed to assist you in using the Audio Submission Sites in general.
- Click on one of the websites.
- Log into your account with credentials or register an account by filling in an application form.
- After that, you must confirm the email and sign in. Create a complete profile of your company.
- Write brief specific, precise, and unique details in all of these profiles.
- Go to the submit or the section for posting.
- Upload the audio file or the content URL to be used for the basis for a podcast.
- Ensure you upload the files and receive an active URL to save to your SEO off-page document.
Importance of Audio Submission Sites
Many people use the top music-sharing websites daily to upload or download new music. Utilizing these audio-sharing websites to optimize your SEO, you will be confident in reaching out to your ideal market.
Below is a list of benefits you could enjoy using these websites for audio sharing.
1. Increase Site Authority
2. Brand Promotion
3. High Rank on SERP
4. Quality Backlinks
6. More Visibility
7. Free traffic
Audio Submission Sites: Conclusion
With the easy availability of the latest technology today in the 21st Century, audio Submission continues to play an integral role in SEO promotion activities. The concept of Audio Submission remains relatively new to the SEO world regarding SEO’s off-page actions. But they have gained much attention from experts in recent years. Most digital marketers understand the importance of Audio Link Building and employ the links strategically for their overall strategy.
Audio submission/Sharing provides a unique method of connecting with people with the visually impaired. Additionally, with modern users having shorter reading time and writing, they’re more likely to go through the entire content to understand the subject. Many bloggers are now incorporating a podcast or audio hyperlink to their content.
Audio Submission is expected to remain an attractive option in the coming decade. Prepare to include this unique SEO off-page action for your site promotion.